KA 47 – Single port IDE adapter for SD2IDE converter
KA47 adapter is used instead of a ribbon cable to connect SD card reader with IDE interface to Amiga IDE port. KA47 is designed for Amiga 600 and Amiga 1200.
- Active correction of HDD LED signal for Amiga. No more problems with LED being always on.
- Rigid and durable construction. No additional mounting of SD2IDE required.
- SD2IDE reader is mounted with SD card up. One can change the card without dismounting the reader.
- SD2IDE reader is on the left of the Amiga IDE port. Space on the right is free for scandoubler or other expansions.
- Adapter does not fit into Amiga with upper shield cover installed.
Dimensions in milimeters.
Cookies and GDPR
- This webpage does not store cookies or any other data on your computer.
- This webpage does not collect any data related to visitors.
- WWW server of the hosting operator maintains standard access logs. They contain time of access, your IP address, browser identification (User-Agent), requested URL, request result and number of bytes sent. RastPort does not process these data. They can be processed by the hosting operator for traffic statistics and in case of attacks on operator infrastructure.