KA 37 – Angle PCMCIA connector 90°
KA37 is a standard PCMCIA angle connector used when mounting Amiga into a tower case. It makes it easier to connect network (or any other) PCMCIA card.
- Solid and durable.
- PCMCIA plug has full card width and proper keying. Makes it easier to put the connector into Amiga PCMCIA socket.
- No space required between Amiga mainboard edge and case bottom.
Mounting the connector
- Gently slide plug part of the connector into the Amiga PCMCIA socket.
- When socket board touches guides of the Amiga socket, pull it up a bit, so cutouts on the sides of socket board rest on these guides, as shown on photo 3.
- Finally push the rear edge of the plug board. Do not push white socket or its board, it may damage the connector.
- Insert PCMCIA card into the white socket.
- Remove PCMCIA card from the white socket.
- Using both thumbs push on heads of screws holding the white socket.
Cookies and GDPR
- This webpage does not store cookies or any other data on your computer.
- This webpage does not collect any data related to visitors.
- WWW server of the hosting operator maintains standard access logs. They contain time of access, your IP address, browser identification (User-Agent), requested URL, request result and number of bytes sent. RastPort does not process these data. They can be processed by the hosting operator for traffic statistics and in case of attacks on operator infrastructure.